Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

SPEEDY FOX & FRIENDS CHALLENGE 109

Welcome to another Saturday morning challenge!! We chose to heat things up a little bit this week. Yep--get out your embossing powders & heat guns! Please excuse the quality of my picture this week. I LOVE the look that this gives a card but it makes getting a good picture a little difficult. You have to catch it at just the right angle to avoid the dreaded "glow" & evidently I am "angle challenged" this week. 22 pictures & I gave up.
I used MARK'S FINEST PAPERS recent release OOPSY DAISY this week. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink & was colored with COPICS. I then coated the entire image with Versamark & embossed it with Iridescent Sparkle by JudiKins. I hope that you find the time this week to play along. You can join us right here.

5 comments:

  1. Kate,
    Your card is beautiful, elegant and I love the shiny face of the card. It reminds me of a lovely dew covered flower. Here in Mt. Pulaski, IL it is quite hot and dry - we could use a lot of "dew" - the ground is very dry. Again, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate--this card is so pretty!!! I love alll the sparkle on the flower! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...love your embossing and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate what a great card. I so love the effect on this card.

    ReplyDelete