Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

SPEEDY FOX & FRIENDS CHALLENGE 115

Guess what? It's Saturday again & that means that it's time for a new challenge at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Company. This week is all about blues & greens. Papers, inks, ribbons--whatever you can find to use!



My husband collects lighthouses so I grabbed one to prop my card up. And our temp, like most everyone else's, has been over 100 all week so I really wish that I had a body of waer close enough to dive into.

What I used:
Silly Shells by MFPaHC
Memento Tuxedo Black ink & COPIC MARKERS.
TH distress in in Broken China around the edges & green jute to finish it off.

I hope that you find the time to play along with us this week.  And make sure to check out all of the other challenges & tutorials!!

5 comments:

  1. Kate--this card is beautiful! Great job with the challenge! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! It's lovely and I like how you added the lighthouse into the photo!!!! This is a really fun stamps set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks wonderful.. Love the prop too. It's perfect for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the temps - it is 105 right now - that's the temp - the heat index is 112. Very pretty card - soft and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...beautiful use of colors. Great staging of your photo.

    ReplyDelete