Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

SPEEDY FOX & FRIENDS CHALLENGE #122

Mornin' all!! It's been another busy week around here & after making 50 baby shower invites, I was more than ready to just kick back & have some fun. So, I grabbed a new MFPaHC stamp set, some ink, some luscious fall colored card stock, some richly colored DSP & went to work!

This weeks challenge at MFPaHC is to use a fold other than the normal "fold it in half" type.
I chose to use the GATE FOLD because it's what popped into my head after I picked my stamp set.


 
 
Here's a peek at the inside


What I've used:

BRING ON THE SUN Stamp set
Card stock in AGED SUNFLOWER, DEEP OLIVE & FLECKED CHOCOLATE CAKE
Rich Cocoa Memento ink & COPIC MARKERS

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. wow!!! 50 Baby shower invites!!!! That's a lot of work!!! Your card is gorgeous!!! I love your closure Sunflower band!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fall card...love the rich colors and beautiful DP. Great job on the fold and band. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that autumn paper. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate--this is such a lovely card! Your bees really stand out on the beaautiful sunflower! And your BG paper is just perfect for this card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate,
    Very pretty card and your coloring is wonderful. I like the belly band you made for this pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete