Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

FOSTV CHALLENGE #39

My, oh, my! I can't believe that another week has flown by so quickly. It's already time for a new challenge over at FOSTV.
This weeks challenge is to use (or make) tickets and/or tags. I chose to use BOTH.


 
 
I just LOVE the change of seasons & now is the right time to pull out all of those rich colors of fall. The browns, greens, yellows & burgandies. So, that is what I did!!

What I used:
AUTUMN HARVEST mini stamp set by MFPaHC
FLECKED CHOCOLATE CAKE card stock
DEEP OLIVE card stock
DSP & cream card stock from my stash
Memto Rich Cocoa ink
TH Distress in in Tea Dye, Shabby Shutters & Forest Moss
Pigma pen in brown
Seam Binding
COPIC markers

I hope that you find the time to play along this week!!

8 comments:

  1. Great autumn card - love the ticket row - is it a punch or did you use a half hole punch and just mark it up yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tickets and such a super Fall image you chose to use on your tag. I like what it says on your tickets...I can just imagine some big, black crows out in a field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a pretty card...I too love the colors of autumn...your tickets look so nice...your FOSTV teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love everything about this card! Great choice of image and that row of tickets is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! Adorable tickets!!! Beautiful tag! Love the pretty ribbon and the rich looking pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with the tag and tickets both! I love the way you used the tickets :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest card with those tickets and adorable image on the tag! I love the earthy autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo nice! Your tickets are marvelous and I love what you are able to do with Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete