Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

FOSTV challenge #51

Welcome!!! It's time for another challenge over at FOSTV.  I've been so busy finishing last minute gifts & packing boxes to be mailed that this one almost slipped my mind!!

Anyway, this week it's HAPPY  HOLIDAYS!


 
 
 
Since it's such a busy time of year for everyone, I decided to keep this one CAS. I couldn't get a good picture showing the embossing, but it is a bird on a limb surrounded by snowflakes. I really need a better camera!! (maybe Santa is listening)



Have fun playing along!!!

5 comments:

  1. I looked closely and can see the detail - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty C&S Kate, I can see the lovely embossing, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love CAS! Such an elegant card with that awesome red bow!

    ReplyDelete