Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ALTERED FRAME PROJECT

Hell-o everyone!! Welcome to my blog. I think that I have a great project for you today. I LOVE to alter things. My house & garden are full of things that have been painted, papered, distressed or repurposed in one way or another. I grow honeysuckle on a gate from my grandmothers old fence. My "Shhhh..Herbs are growing" sign is painted on salvaged barn siding. Old thread spools provide seating in the fairy garden. And that's just before you hit the front door!!

I like doing these frames because they are simple, but really can pack a punch. You can make them to fit into any theme of decor &  they make great shower & birthday gifts.


 
 
 
You can find the tutorial for this frame here. I couldn't get it to load to my blog but I will keep trying.

1 comment: