Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

SPEEDY FOX & FRIENDS CHALLENGE #133

UGHH!!! I don't know where this year has gone. We are almost half way thru November already. Can you believe it!?! If you can't believe that, then maybe you can believe this--

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE AT
MARK'S FINEST PAPERS  a HEINRICH COMPANY

This weeks challenge is to ADD A FENCE to your project. The designers have come up with some great ways to do just that!

Here is mine


 
 
I simply ADORE that lil snowman!

What I've used:
SNOW GIFTS mini stamp set
PREMIUM HEAVY WHITE 140 lb card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink & COPICS
TH Distress ink in Broken China
Fence/gate die (can't remember who it's by)
Card stock from my stash & pop dots

I hope that you get to play along with us this week. And remember, if you use a stamp set for MFPaHC , you get an extra chance at winning a great stamp set.

HAVE FUN & HAPPY STAMPING!!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I love this snowman and Mrs. Snowman!!! Love your coloring and your pretty fence! Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love the sign idea on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate--this is so cute!!! I love how you used the fence for your greeting! Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this cute card. The gate is awesome with the sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout using the sentiment on the fence. Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate,
    What an adorable card! Your fence is so very cute with the sentiment posted like a sign!

    ReplyDelete